I will work for you every step of the way! My combination of skill, experience, and technology ensures that I can sell your home for the highest possible price and in the shortest period of time. I have the tools to meet the demands of a highly competitive, modern market.
If you are considering putting your home on the market view our links for tips and information to help you understand the selling process and then contact Nooran to discuss putting your home up for sale in Edmonton and its surrounding. Contact Nooran to receive following brochures for free:
- Eight Steps to Selling Your Home
- How Can a Real Estate Agent Help Me Sell My Home?
- How to Price to Sell and Still Make a Profit
- Practicing Good Seller’s Etiquette
- Understanding the Buyer
- Increasing Your Home’s Appeal
- Thinking About Selling – Tips For a Quick Sale
THINKING ABOUT SELLING YOUR HOME – TIPS FOR A QUICK SALE
Think clean – Sparkle sells! Buyers are quick to eliminate homes that do not show pride in ownership. Bring in a top notch cleaning crew for a deep cleaning.
- Take out all the screens in your home and stack them together out of the way either in the garage or the basement.
- Bring in a window cleaning crew – they are not expensive and can clean inside & out, plus they can do the exterior eaves and light fixtures.
- Wash or paint walls that need to be touched up.
- Remove finger prints around light switches.
- If the carpet is in good condition – have it professionally cleaned prior to listing the property.
- Replace all burnt out light bulbs and be sure to increase the wattage for areas with dim lighting.
- Clear off the kitchen counters – a few decorative items and your toaster & coffee pot are the only necessary items that a buyer should see.
- Granite is the preferred counter top for kitchens today. If you do not have solid surface, consider adding it to the center island for an updated custom look. Be sure to use a common granite that can easily be matched. If you are unable to do this, offer an allowance for the buyer to install this product on their own after closing.
- If your closets are crammed buy clear plastic containers that you can stack in a storage area. Make sure the floors are clear and that items fit loosely in closets. If a buyer sees that the closets are over filled, then they begin to think there is not enough storage for their personal items.
- Pressure wash driveways, and the front entry.
- Update light fixtures. Brass is out – bronze finishes are the trend in today’s market.
- Update the kitchen with bronze cabinet hardware.
- If the hardwood floors are scratched bring in a floor refinisher.
- Replace worn and tired carpet with neutral colors.
- If the carpet is buckling bring in a specialist to re-stretch it.
- Check the crown molding – if it is pulling away from the ceiling or walls, bring in a professional painter and re-caulk. Most of the time, this can be down without repainting the trim.
- First impressions are created at the front door. Replace the kick plate on the door, and the door hardware if it is badly tarnished. Fresh paint and hardware updates are inviting. Be sure to keep the steps clean and free of debris.
- A welcome mat is always inviting at the entry way.
- Is your landscaping over grown and needing to be replaced? Trim it back as far as possible and remove seriously overgrown shrubs at the front door. Replace a few with new shrubs and add new mulch for a crisp look.
- Are you overloaded with family pictures – take them down and pack them in a special container for the move.
- Be sure to take all pictures and magnets off the kitchen refrigerator.
- Silk trees and new bedding can add a fresh new look to the interior and can move with you. Consider bedding with solid colors rather than busy patterns that may not appeal to everyone.
Why Work With Nooran?
I have been in the real estate services business in the Edmonton real estate markets for many successful years and will be here for many more. This longevity and confidence comes from my real estate services to a great many buyers and sellers, and their recommendations to others that result in repeat and referral business that keeps me productive and successful.
As a full service Edmonton real estate professional, I work with buyers, sellers and investors in real estate transactions spanning all of the price ranges and property types.
Residential Single Family – My residential single family services connect buyers with sellers every day, and I do it with professionalism and a total dedication to my clients. This property type is the majority of my market transactions, but by far not the only one in which I have expertise.
Condominiums – While condominiums are residential, they’re a very different market focus, and I am an expert in evaluating condos and helping buyers and sellers to cope with the special financing and homeowner concerns for this property type.
Multi–family – Investors are great clients for me. Multi–family properties are a very unique market. The detailed return on investment and valuation calculations investors need to evaluate properties for rental are second nature to me.
Commercial – Whether it’s a shopping mall, a small office building or a restaurant space, I'm your commercial property specialist. Contact me for your commercial property needs in the Edmonton real estate markets.
Vacant Land – Land is a very special property class. It’s relatively easy to show a gourmet cook a wonderful commercial kitchen in a home and see their eyes light up. It’s more of a challenge to help a buyer or seller to realize the potential in a piece of land. I'm the best at it in the Edmonton real estate markets.